Life has been even crazier than normal. Never seems to be enough time for anything! This is a great meal because it really only uses five ingredients ( plus rice to serve) and is seriously ready in 10 minutes! Tasty fast food, and a little bit better for you! When we started this blog we talked about not including anything that we hadn’t made from scratch, this recipe includes a curry paste but hey…sometimes you need a little help 🙂 This recipe is from this great site.
- 500g Tasmanian Atlantic Salmon fillets, sliced into chunks with skin removed
- 375ml light coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon Thai red curry paste
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 bok choy, roughly torn
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves ( optional)
- Plain rice, boiled
- Lime wedges ( optional)
- Gently heat coconut milk, curry paste and sugar in a large saucepan.
- Stir in Salmon and cover for 3-4mins until salmon is opaque.
- Add bok choy and cover until wilted.
- Stir through coriander and serve with plain boiled rice and lime wedges